Opportunity and position information: Service Manager needed.
Here are a few reasons why you should join Driver’s Auto Repair as a Service Manager!
1. We're growing! Driver’s Auto Repair opened 4 new locations in 2012. We currently operate 11 stores in the Houston area with plans to open 2 new locations in 2013.
2. Exceptional Training! Don’t have automotive experience? No problem, this position includes a training program that includes cross training in all of our functional areas! We provide ongoing training and encourage self-development.
3. Our customers! At Driver’s Auto Repair, our goal is to have all of our customers become raving fans! Our customers love to refer us to friends and family!
As a Service Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability to the General Manager and demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. The Service Manager is responsible for complying with Driver’s Auto Repair company policies and procedures.
Key Performance Objectives:
-Promote sales growth and profits of the store
-Exhibit and teach a customer focused attitude to team members
-Demonstrate a sense of urgency and attention to detail
-Maintain proper implementation of safety procedures and ensure procedures are followed.
* A proven history of successful management expertise including but not limited to: leadership and motivational ability, time management and organization skills, training, coaching and counseling
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Valid driver’s license
* Maintaining effective vendor relationships
* Maintaining a customer focused culture including negotiation and de-escalation skills
* Strong service/sales experience with a high level of professional integrity
* Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
* Automotive experience preferred but not necessary
* Ability to learn and work with automotive software
* PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
Our Service Managers enjoy:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Short term-long term disability, Life Insurance
* Competitive base salary along with bonus opportunities
* Five day work week but, MUST be available to work Saturday
* CLOSED SUNDAYS
* Paid vacation
* Promotions based on performance
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please apply online or fax your resume to 281-374-1596. Check us out on the web at www.driversautorepair.com
Opportunity offered by: Driver's Auto Repair
This opportunity located in:
For more information about this career opportunity please contact:
||email and fax only
Email us direct by:
Any ads displayed on ACT Systems Inc websites are the sole property of ACT System Inc. Duplication of any ads or contents are prohibited unless prior permission is granted in writing by ACT Systems Inc and the employer of the ad. Any violation will be prosecuted.
View All "Driver's Auto Repair" jobs